All of us want to have white teeth for a lifetime but we can be disappointed when our teeth start to discolour again a few months after whitening. The main reason for discolouration is that we carry on our everyday habits (smoking, drinking red wine, tea or coffee) that initially discolured our teeth before whitening.
The aim of the “White teeth for a lifetime program” is to stop teeth discolouring after the professional surgery whitening.
We make sure that your teeth stay white for a lifetime!
What does the “White teeth for a lifetime” program mean?
It means you can keep your teeth white in four simple steps:
- We professionally clean your teeth (by ultrasonic scaling and sand blasting if needed)
- We white your teeth with a comfortable and painless treatment.
- We scale your teeth at your next check up and if you choose to we construct bleaching trays for you and as a gift we give you the whitening gel.
- You can carry on bleaching your teeth at home with your own kit and keep your teeth as white as they were after the professional surgery whitening.
Having started your home bleaching treatment we will provide you with 2 tubes of whitening gel everytime you turn up for your regular 6 montly check up and have a scale and polish so you can carry on your home bleaching and preserve the whiteness of your teeth for a lifetime.
Start our VIP Cosmetic dental program!
Start the program and make sure your teeth stay white and healthy for a lifetime. We are looking forward to see you at the Smile Studio of Naturadent aesthetic and laser surgery!
- Book and appointment!
- Do you have any questions?
Quick and easy appintment booking
Please fill in the following form or contact us over the phone on one of the following numbers.
The fields marked by an asterisk on the form are mandatory for the accureate appointment booking. Please fill these fields in. Thank you!
Book a check up appointment by filling the following form in or by calling us on one of the following numbers. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any trouble with filling the form in.
(The fields marked by an asterisk are mandatory.)